Decked Drafter 1.2 has been released to Apple for approval, with quite a few changes. In particular, the sealed deck feature is something that has been delaying the release, since I keep playing with it! 🙂 In addition, I will be documenting the enhanced deck testing for the iPhone in my next blog entry.
Decked Drafter 1.2 change list:
– Added sealed deck feature — try making the best deck from 6 different packs of cards!
– Decks can now be sorted by rarity.
– Sorting by rarity now sub-sorts by color and converted mana cost as well.
– Enhanced deck testing to allow playing cards to the battlefield and graveyard (check the Useful Hints section of the in-app help for further details).
– Enhanced deck stats to display a mana curve, average casting cost and average card rating.
– Added option for the draft AI to pick money rares over any other card — this better simulates real life play as sometimes drafting a card can be worth your entire draft entry fee.
– Added news feeds section to the app.
– When displaying formats or sets, you can now toggle between available and unavailable formats or sets.
– Fixed typos and enhanced descriptions of many Scars of Mirrodin cards.
– Changed ratings and descriptions of several New Phyrexia cards (further details in the in-app help)